Adnr Studio have released a new cool mod for Grand Theft Auto 5 that aims to bring to Rockstar’s title the city of Beverly Hills. This mod features textures from the real locations of Beverly Hills, adding to the game new architecture and new interiors.
Here are the main features of this mod.
- Rodeo Drive shops
- Beverly Hills sign
- Sonya Dakar
- Multiple real life billboards
- Multiple real life signs
- More real life shops on the way to the Santa Monica
- The Beverly Hilton hotel including enterable lobby
- Ferrari Beverly Hills enterable interior
- Beverly Hills BMW enterable interior
- Heroes Motors enterable interior
- Subway restaurant enterable interior
- LA Fitness enterable interior
- And more of architecture in Beverly Hills area
You can download the mod from here. Below you can also find a video that showcases it in action.
Speaking of GTA V, we also suggest taking a look at these other mods for it. This mod overhauls over 70 side characters. On the other hand, NaturalVision Evolved Mod aims to improve the game’s lighting. And then we have the amazing character swap mods from JulioNiB. For instance, there is a Grand Theft Auto 5 Marvel Thanos Endgame mod. There is also a PS4 Marvel Spider-Man mod. And lastly, you can find a Predator Mod, an X-men Magneto Mod, a Hulk Mod, a Dragon Ball Mod, and a King Kong/Godzilla Mod.