Codemasters has released a brand new update for its latest F1 racing game, F1 2021. According to the release notes, Update 1.10 fixes a number of bugs, resolves some crashes, and improves general stability.
Going into more details, Patch 1.10 adds Portimao to the available tracks in all modes. Additionally, it brings F1 2021 vehicle performance more in-line with the real season. As a result of this change, all F1 Time Trial leaderboards have been reset.
Furthermore, Update 1.10 addresses a crash when viewing standings after retiring from a league. It also resolves a crash when renegotiating with their current team after a reboot in two-player Career.
As always, Steam will automatically download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
F1 2021 Patch 1.10 Release Notes
- Added Portimao to the available tracks in all modes
- Brings F1 2021 vehicle performance more in-line with the real season. All F1 Time Trial leaderboards have been reset as a result of this change.
- Added Aston Martin safety car to tracks where it is used in the real season
- Fixed a crash when watching highlights or replays on Xbox Series consoles
- Various improvements to Xbox multiplayer connections
- Addressed an issue where the race could end after the first lap in two-player Career
- Addressed an issue where the MFD could pop up when tyre wear reached 20% increments
- Also addressed an issue where users could not enter the pits with heavily worn engine components while using steering assist
- Race strategy practice programme is now locked to standard fuel mode to bring this in line with race regulations
- Addressed an issue when adjusting HDR peak nit, it would not show a change on the images
- Fixed a crash quitting to the front end after negotiating a contract in two-player Career
- Fixed a crash when viewing standings after retiring from a league
- Dazzle camo helmet now displays correctly
- Fixed a crash when renegotiating with their current team after a reboot in two-player Career
- Addressed an issue where ERS toggle input could not be recognised
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes