The Dedicated W3EE Mod Team has released a brand new version of the Enhanced Edition Mod for The Witcher 3. The Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition V4.90 adds combat stance options, fixes a number of bugs and issues, and fixes some unlocalized text.
Moreover, this latest version raises default Roach carryweight and adds the ability to drop items directly from the horse stash. Furthermore, it disables some non-essential situational requirements to make finishers more common.
It’s also worth noting that V4.90 re-enables the witcher sense ambient sounds effects to be able to hear enemies who display sound markers.
As always, you can download the latest version of The Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
The Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition V4.90 Release Notes
- Looted items will now almost always go to the stash to alleviate the inventory item ID overflow.
- Alleviated item ID overflow further by changing tooltip, alchemy and crafting menu functionality in checking item stats.
- Added combat stance options.
- Fixed some unlocalized text.
- Raised default Roach carryweight.
- Fixed manual counter type selection not working correctly with a controller.
- Added the ability to drop items directly from the horse stash.
- Disabled some non-essential situational requirements to make finishers more common.
- Fixed corvo bianco armor stand display for the master armorer quest.
- Changed the default dodge frames to start earlier, making dodging a bit more viable.
- Fixed quests that remove potions or bombs reducing the item’s quantity counter to 0.
- Re-enabled the witcher sense ambient sounds effects to be able to hear enemies who display sound markers
- Mod options now get initialized when the main menu gets loaded.