Mobile Technologies has announced the upcoming open-world MMO Stalker Online. Inspired by Andrei Tarkovsky’s 1979 film Stalker and the classic Stalker games, Stalker Online takes place in the world of Zone where “the glory days of humanity are long lost, resources are scarce and dangers are around every corner“. Stalker Online is set to release on Steam in Fall 2019.
Featuring a large open world, Stalker Online presents a desolate landscape with post soviet 90’s architecture. Players will have to explore the deep reaches of the zone if they wish to uncover its mysteries as well as collect valuable supplies to ensure their continued survival.
Incorporating RPG elements, players will gain experience and develop skills based on their desired playstyle, learn occupations and engage in free trade with other players. Moreover, Stalker Online features realistic weapons and equipment, which players can upgrade to their liking. Players will also be able to gain reputation with various game factions, as well as choose to group up with others or go through the unforgiving world on their own. Furthermore, players will have the option to build their own base.
Although Stalker Online will be coming to Steam later this year, players can already start playing it. All you have to do is visit its official website and download its beta client.
Lastly, you can find below the game’s key features.
Stalker Online Key Features
- Massive open world
- Recreated realms of the former USSR
- Accurate post-soviet 90’s architecture
- Realistic weapons and equipment
- RPG elements with experience, skill, and profession systems
- A player-driven economy with an open-trade system
- Survive a harsh and desolate environment
- Encounter mutants and anomalies
- Solve the mysteries of the Zone
- Interact and group up with other players or fight against others for valuable supplies