BlueTwelve Studio has released a brand new patch for Stray. According to the release notes, PC Update #3 packs additional fixes for GPU crash on boot issues. Moreover, it improves low FPS camera controls with keyboard and mouse.
Furthermore, this latest patch resolves some out-of-bounds issues, and addresses some collision issues. As such, players will no longer fall through the world (though the team has tried to preserve speed runner skips).
As always, Steam will download this patch the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Stray PC Update #3 Release Notes
- Various fixes for falling through the world (we’ve tried to preserve speed runner skips)
- Additional fixes for GPU crash on boot issues
- Fix for the cat going out of bounds when jumping on gutters
- Fix for the cat going out of bounds when landing on barrells
- Improve low FPS camera controls w/ keyboard and mouse
- Fix getting stuck on giving Seamus the tracker
- Fix being able to talk to mahjong players during the breakdown
- Fix multiple issues around VR headset render context issues
- Fix various Polish typos
- Fix various French typos
- And more fixes