Warner Bros has released a new update for the PC version of Gotham Knights. According to the team, this update is 1.3GB in size, packs a number of bug and stability fixes, and below you can find its complete changelog.
For those wondering, no. This patch does not address the game’s performance/optimization issues. So yeah, don’t expect to be playing the game smoothly after applying this new update.
As always, Steam will download this patch the next time you launch its client. Here are also its full release notes.
Gotham Knights November 17th Update Release Notes
- Fix for “Cosmic” Batcycle colorway not being unlocked properly
Rewards fix for Historia Strigidae collectibles
- Tracking fix for Batarang collectibles
- Community messages fix for proper localization
- “Join player” unresponsive button fix
- Modchip fusion animation fix
- Modchip SFX fix when hovering over selected modchip
- Scroll keyboard & mouse fix in Gear menus
- Other button layout fixes when going from controller to keyboard & mouse
- User interface (UI) fixes to lingering text in Abilities menu
- Fixed option to mute host being disabled
- Fixed FSR 2.0 not being applied after enabling
- CSI Cursor flickering fix
- Online “Connection Lost” prompt is now displayed more promptly
- Stability Improvements
- Crash fixes
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”