A couple of days ago, Jetpack and Santa Monica released the fifth patch for the PC version of God of War. And, here we are today with the teams releasing a brand new update for this game on PC.
According to the changelog, Update 1.0.6 improves the quality of FSR. As such, and when you enable it, you won’t be getting the disappointing blurry/blocky image quality that its launch version featured.
Moreover, this patch makes some adjustments to Mouse Precision Mode. For instance, Mouse Precision Mode will no longer cause movement animations to break. Additionally, MPM now supports Aim Assist.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
God of War PC Patch 1.0.6 Release Notes
- Enabling FSR will now no longer result in blurry/blocky image quality
- Xbox controllers will now have proper joystick sensitivity
- Mouse Precision Mode will no longer cause movement animations to break
- Added translations for Precision Mode that were not included in patch v1.0.5
- Mouse Precision Mode now supports Aim Assist