Warner Bros and QLOC have released the first PC update for Gotham Knights, and revealed its full patch notes. And before you ask, no. This patch does not address the game’s performance/optimization issues.
Going into more details, this patch fixes minor issues, such as visuals issues caused by graphical settings not being applied properly. It also packs some Keyboard/Mouse specific input fixes, and improves overall stability.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. This first patch is around 230MB in size. You can also find its complete changelog below.
Gotham Knights October 26th Update Release Notes
- Invincible enemies playing a “meditating” animation will no longer appear in crimes.
- Various UI issue fixes.
- Fixed issues caused by graphical settings not being applied properly.
- Various localization fixes.
- Fixed various Keyboard/Mouse specific input issues.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing being able to join friends through invites.
- Various crash fixes throughout the title, most notably during the S.T.A.R. Labs “free the scientists” fight and the Harley Quinn Hospital Boss Fight.
- Fixed an AMD specific crash related to shadows.
- There may be some compatibility issues with Nvidia Ansel that we are still investigating for this patch