Square Enix, EIDOS Montreal and Nixxes Software have released the highly anticipated patch for THIEF that adds support for AMD’s Mantle API and AMD’s TrueAudio. As usual, this update will be auto-downloaded next time you start the Steam client and you can view its complete changelog below.
Thief Update V1.3 Build 4118.5 Changelog:
- Added AMD Mantle support.
- Added AMD TrueAudio support. TrueAudio hardware support can be enabled in the in-game audio options menu.
- Image Based Reflections are now optional in 64-bit version. Used to always be enabled in 64-bit and never in 32-bit.
- Added “Automatically Limit Texture Quality” option, when turned on it limits texture quality based on the amount of dedicated VRAM.
- Fixed medallion icons not or incorrectly lighting up on some setups.
- Fixed subtitles not showing during cinematics when using the 32-bit version.
- Fixed an issue where on specific setups, the game would crash during startup, and creating a new windows account would fix it.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the mouse position would be offset when running with Surround or Eyefinity.
Various crash fixes.