Aleks Vuckovic has released a brand new version of his gameplay overhaul mod for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The Witcher 3 Redux Version 2.3 fixes various descriptions, and adds support for saves from the original/vanilla game.
According to the modder, gamers can now configure Vanilla Saves to work with Redux using the debug console. Thus, you won’t have to start the game from the beginning when using this mod.
Furthermore, Version 2.3 fixes an issue where some food/drinks would not provide vitality/stamina regen. Its previous version also lowered combat skill “Rend” critical hit chance from 50% to 25%.
You can download The Witcher 3 Redux Version 2.3 from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
The Witcher 3 Redux Version 2.3 Release Notes
- Vanilla Saves can now be configured to work with Redux using the debug console. Please see Installation Instructions in Mod Description.
- Fixed issue where some food/drinks would not provide vitality/stamina regen.
- Fixed Description of drinks HUD in Sign Wheel to show Stamina Regen instead of Vitality Regen.
- Updated Description of Fatigue HUD in Sign Wheel to say “Fatigued”‘.
- Fixed Description of “Adrenaline Rush” Mutation.
- Made “Crippling Strikes”, “Rend” and “Ekhidna Decoction” Descriptions clearer.