Modder Essenthy Onigami has finally released a new version of his amazing mod for The Witcher 3, Super Turbo Lighting Mod. Super Turbo Lighting Mod 3.1.1 revamps every zone starting with the original setting, fixes ambient occlusion in shadowed areas and increases ambient occlusion in general.
In addition, this latest version of the Super Turbo Lighting Mod comes with fixes the exposure issues that have been reported, revamps vegetation translucency/lighting now coloring depending on Tod like vanilla and adjust rainy weather to fit more STLM mood.
Those interested can download the latest version of the Super Turbo Lighting Mod for The Witcher 3 from here.
And here is the complete changelog for its latest version (3.1.1).
The Witcher 3 – Super Turbo Lighting Mod changelog:
– fixed noman’s land saturation
– fixed clouds exposure issues and texture compatibility HD rework
3.0 changelog :
– revamped every zone starting with the original setting
– now zones have a more distinct feel between each other
– completely removed the projector behind geralt
– fixed the red mist bug after completing the swamp questline
– reduced the projector light during cutscene ( this might cause certain cutscene to be too dark, might fix in a future update )
– fixed all over exposure issues
– fixed most of the sun shape/form issues
– fog amount now depend on Tod, less during day and a slightly more during sunset ect ..
– fixed most of vegetation translucency issues, this is cannot be completely fixed as translucency does not work on grass
– revamped vegetation translucency/lighting now coloring depending on Tod like vanilla
– cutscene now use the default tonemapping to prevent over exposure
– imported cirrus layer clouds from B&W, while it work mostly it will require further tweaking in an update
– implemented anamorphic lensflare for the sun ( in certain Tod ) and firelight sources, because of the very hacky nature of this, mods that change lensflare are not compatible
– fixed AO in shadowed areas
– increased AO in general
– reduced geralt reflection in certain situation to prevent him from glowing
– rainy weather have been adjusted to fit more STLM mood
– hairbang mod now is part of STLM ( add physic movement to none hairwork hair and make hairwork ponytail slightly longer )