NVIDIA has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the green team, the NVIDIA GeForce 472.12 WHQL driver is optimized for Far Cry 6, Alan Wake Remastered, Diablo II: Resurrected, Hot Wheels Unleashed, New World, and World War Z: Aftermath.
Moreover, the NVIDIA GeForce 472.12 WHQL driver is the first official Windows 11 driver. Not only that, but NVIDIA has announced that 28 indie games, using Unreal Engine 4 and Unity, now support its DLSS tech. As such, there are currently 100 games that support it.
As always, this driver also comes with a number of fixes. For instance, it fixes some stuttering that could occur in Watch Dogs Legion with ReBAR. It also resolves some crashes in Battlefield 5 when using HDR.
You can download this new driver from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce 472.12 WHQL Driver Release Notes
Game Ready for Windows 11
This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the official launch of Windows 11, including a variety of new features and functionality to enhance your gaming and productivity. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest new titles and updates, including Alan Wake Remastered which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS to boost frame rates by up to 2x at 4K resolution. Additionally, this release always provides optimal support for the latest update to Deathloop which introduces NVIDIA Reflex technology, as well as the launch of Diablo II: Resurrected, Far Cry 6, Hot Wheels Unleashed, Industria, New World, and World War Z: Aftermath.
New Indie Games Supporting DLSS
- Anatomy Of Fear
- Apocalypse: 2.0 Edition
- Beyond Enemy Lines 2
- Bodies of Water VR
- ChronoTecture: The Eprologue
- Cions of Vega
- Death Realm
- DeepStates [VR]
- Exit From
- Fall Balance Ball
- Höll Space 5D6
- Last Hope On Earth
- Mortal Online 2
- Powerslide Legends
- RAZE 2070
- REFICUL 666
- Severed Steel
- Soul Dossier
- To Hell With It
- Twin Stones: The Journey of Bukka
- Uncrashed: FPV Drone Simulator
- Unknown Woods
- Wakamarina Valley, New Zealand
- [Watch Dogs Legion]: Stuttering may occur in the game with ReBAR enabled.
- [Battlefield V][DirectX 12]: The game may crash with HDR enabled.
- [Redshift3D]: GPU clocks may get stuck at the maximum rate.
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: After overinstalling the driver using express install when GPU scaling is enabled, the 0.59x upscaling factor is missing from the NVIDIA Control Panel scaling
resolution list (Display > Change Resolution page).