NVIDIA has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 461.09 WHQL driver brings some security updates and improvements.
Moreover, this driver comes with a number of fixes. For instance, it fixes a blue-screen crash that could occur with the GeForce GTX750Ti. It also fixes some freeze and flickering issues that could occur with the GeForce GTX1080Ti.
You can download the NVIDIA GeForce 461.09 WHQL driver from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce 461.09 WHQL Driver Release Notes
New Features and Other Changes
- Added security updates for driver components
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [GeForce Experience]: The FPS counter is activated and the overlay appears on Windows Mail and Calendar applications.
- [GeForce GTX 750 Ti]: Blue-screen crash (UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP) may occur.
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti]: The desktop screen may flicker.
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti]: The system may freeze with the screen displaying as solid color.
- [HDR]: With HDR enabled, black levels are incorrect, notably on LG OLED TVs.
- [Notebook][Lenovo Y740]: The notebook displays corruption after waking from sleep.
- Blue-screen crash (0x116) may occur upon resuming from sleep mode when three 4k monitors are connected.