The team behind the incredible ALOT (A Lot Of Textures) mod for the Mass Effect series has released a brand new version of it for Mass Effect 2. ALOT is a mod that all PC fans of the Mass Effect games should be using, and its latest version adds/improves more than 100 textures in Mass Effect 2.
Going into more details, this new version of ALOT for Mass Effect 2 adds or improves more than 100 textures, updates DeadMeat’s textures with his newly improved reuploads on Nexus, re-adds some mistakenly removed textures by JeanLuc761, adds many textures by Mellin (ported from ME3), adds shifty cow textures by CreeperLava and adds medic outfit texture.
Those interested can download the latest version of ALOT for Mass Effect 2 from here, and below you can find its complete changelog.
Mass Effect 2 ALOT Version 2018.6.8 Release Notes
- Updated DeadMeat’s textures with his newly improved reuploads on Nexus.
- Readded some mistakenly removed textures by JeanLuc761.
- Added many textures by Mellin (ported from ME3)
- Added shifty cow textures by CreeperLava
- Added medic outfit texture
- Total ~100 textures added or modified