A few days ago, we informed you about the release of the PC demo for Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom. And today, I’m happy to report that this new Monster Boy game will be released on the PC on July 25th.
Early #E3 News for our lovely followers: Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom PC Edition will release on Steam and GOG on July 25, 2019. #GOG #Steam #MonsterBoyGame #WonderBoy #PCGaming #Indiedev pic.twitter.com/FH4WUrSCiq
— FDG Entertainment (@FDG_Games) June 3, 2019
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom is a colorful action-adventure game made alongside Ryuichi Nishizawa, creator of the original Wonder Boy in Monster World series, that will release on Steam later this year.
The game borrows the best from the classic series to deliver a fresh, modern adventure with fun gameplay, memorable music and gorgeous hand drawn animations.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Six awesome forms with unique combat and platforming abilities to make your adventure exciting from start to finish.
- Unlock new paths and secrets with special equipment: look for magic weapons and items that gradually open up the world.
- Over 15 hours of epic adventure: explore the new Monster World in a vast interconnected environment.
- Hand Drawn animations: characters and enemies come to life with detailed animations and fun facial expressions.
- Soundtrack from iconic Japanese composers: Yuzo Koshiro, Motoi Sakuraba, Michiru Yamane, Keiki Kobayashi and Takeshi Yanagawa.