The latest PC UK retail and Steam digital charts have been revealed and as we can see, Football Manager 2015 and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive are this week’s best selling titles in UK and on Steam.
Football Manager 2015 has managed to reclaim its throne from Dragon Age: Inquisition which is currently in third place, below The Sims 4. In fourth and fifth place, we find Farming Simulator 15 and Far Cry 4, respectively. And in the last five places we find World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, Civilization: Beyond Earth, Assassin’s Creed: Unity and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
As always, Steam’s digital charts tell a completely different story. This week, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive has managed to top everything, and is followed by Civilization: Beyond Earth, Far Cry 4 and Total War: ROME II – Emperor Edition. Valve’s Complete Pack is in fifth place, whereas The Evil Within and Civilization V: Complete Edition are in sixth and seventh place, respectively. And in the last three places we find Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, South Park: The Stick of Truth and Counter-Strike Complete.
UK PC Charts [November 29th, 2014]
1. FOOTBALL MANAGER 2015
2. THE SIMS 4
3. DRAGON AGE: INQUISITION
4. FARMING SIMULATOR 15
5. FAR CRY 4
6. WORLD OF WARCRAFT: WARLORDS OF DRAENOR
7. MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF MORDOR
8. CIVILIZATION: BEYOND EARTH
9. ASSASSIN’S CREED: UNITY
10. CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE
1. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
2. Sid Meier’s Civilization: Beyond Earth
3. Far Cry 4
4. Total War: ROME II – Emperor Edition
5. Valve Complete Pack
6. The Evil Within
7. Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Complete Edition
8. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
9. South Park: The Stick of Truth
10. Counter-Strike Complete