NIXXES has released the second PC patch for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. According to its changelog, this patch addresses the mouse sensitivity issues that have been previously reported (PC gamers can now set sensitivity for the X and Y axis separately). In addition, this patch fixes various issues with 21:9 setups, as well as the annoying “Unmark All” prompt would stay on screen. This patch will be auto-downloaded, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Patch #2 Changelog:
- Adjustments to the Mouse Sensitivity settings, which mean that you can now set sensitivity for the X and Y axis separately.
- Increased range of Mouse Sensitivity settings.
- Fixed an issue that could cause missing geometry in the Dubai level.
- Fixed an issue with player movement and running on stairs and sloped surfaces.
- Fixed various issues with 21:9 setups.
- Fixed an issue where the “Unmark All” prompt would stay on screen.
- Field of view setting now displays the angle used.