In March 2020, Frictional Games revealed the next part in its Amnesia series, Amnesia: Rebirth. And yesterday, the team announced that this new Amnesia game will release on October 20th. In order to celebrate this announcement, the team has also released a new trailer that you can find below.
Amnesia: Rebirth promises to be a harrowing journey through desolation and despair, exploring the limits of human resilience. In this game, you are Tasi Trianon, waking up deep in the desert of Algeria. Days have passed. Players will have to guide her through her personal terror and pain. Moreover, and while they struggle to make their way through a desolate landscape, players must also struggle with their own hopes, fears, and bitter regrets.
In order to celebrate this announcement, Frictional Games released the game’s debut trailer.
Lastly, you can the game’s key features below.
- First-person narrative horror experience
- Explore environments and uncover their histories.
- Overcome puzzles that stand in your way.
- Carefully manage your limited resources, both physical and mental.
- Encounter horrific creatures and use your wits and understanding of the world to escape them.