Frictional Games has just announced the next part in its Amnesia series, Amnesia: Rebirth. Amnesia: Rebirth promises to be a harrowing journey through desolation and despair, exploring the limits of human resilience.
In Amnesia: Rebirth, you are Tasi Trianon, waking up deep in the desert of Algeria. Days have passed. Players will have to guide her through her personal terror and pain. Moreover, and while they struggle to make their way through a desolate landscape, players must also struggle with their own hopes, fears, and bitter regrets.
In order to celebrate this announcement, Frictional Games released the game’s debut trailer.
Amnesia: Rebirth will release in Autumn 2020, and you can find below its key features.
- First-person narrative horror experience
- Explore environments and uncover their histories.
- Overcome puzzles that stand in your way.
- Carefully manage your limited resources, both physical and mental.
- Encounter horrific creatures and use your wits and understanding of the world to escape them.