THQ Nordic has released the story trailer for its upcoming RPG, ELEX II. ELEX II will be an open-world RPG in which Jax must once again unite the free people of the Science-Fantasy world of Magalan against a new threat, the Skyanides.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Explore the planet of Magalan with unprecedented freedom, using your trusted jetpack to traverse the map and even fly!
- Interact with a lived-in world, full of unique NPCs, who
- will remember what you’ve done and react accordingly
- will join or leave your group depending on how you behave
- are able to be killed, which will have an effect on the story
- Engage in fluid close and ranged combat with a massively improved control system
- Experience a story where your actions have consequences, immersing you in a world of moral decisions
There is currently no ETA on when the game will come out.