Saber Interactive has released a brand new gameplay trailer for the upcoming futuristic anti-gravity racing game, Redout 2. Redout 2 feels like a next-gen WipEout game, so be sure to watch the trailer if you were fans of this 32-bit Playstation game.
Redout 2 is a tribute to classic arcade racing games and the sequel to the critically acclaimed Redout. In this game, players will reach impossible speeds in exhilarating futuristic races across an extensive single-player campaign and competitive multiplayer.
Here are also the game’s key features.
- Speed and Control. With blazing-fast speeds of over 1,000 km/h and an intuitive driving system, Redout II is a blast to pick up and play, but truly rewarding for any who can master its super-high skill ceiling.
- Extensive Career Mode. Fly through hundreds of events across 36 unique racetracks – all of which are reversible! From Arena Races and Time Attacks to Last Man Standing and intense Boss Races, dart past the competition, and dominate the finish line.
- Competitive Multiplayer. Take on rivals in intense online multiplayer. Dive into fresh challenges with regularly added custom content and seasons featuring bonus rewards.
- Comprehensive Customization. Choose from 12 distinct chassis and fully customize your hovership with an incredible selection of propulsors, stabilizers, rudders, intercoolers, flaps, magnets, wings, spoilers, rocket engines, paint, and more!
- Experience a Futuristic Soundtrack. From leading electronic artists like the legendary Giorgio Moroder and acclaimed talents such as Zardonic and Dance with the Dead, with music seamlessly and dynamically mixed based on real-time race data.
- Photo Mode. Create and share your best high-speed moments with Redout II‘s Photo Mode.