2K Games has released Title Update 1.08 for its latest wrestling game, WWE 2K23. Additionally, the team revealed its complete changelog which highlights all the fixes, tweaks and changes that this patch brings to the table.
According to the release notes, Patch 1.08 packs various AI improvements. For instance, it decreases the frequency of AI pin attempts to address player feedback. It also improves AI’s ability to perform Rebound attacks, particularly Signature moves, as well as the AI logic for performing Corner Charged attacks.
It’s also worth noting that this update improves stability in online matches. Moreover, it improves overall experience when joining a session or accepting an invite.
As always, Steam will download this patch the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
WWE 2K23 Title Update 1.08 Release Notes
- Added entrance for Damage CTRL stable
- Polish updates for several Superstars
- Implemented various AI improvements
- Decreased frequency of AI pin attempts to address player feedback
- Improved AI’s ability to perform Rebound attacks, particularly Signature moves
- Renamed Southern Lights Suplex to JokerPlex
- Increased effectiveness of Dodge Tendency AI Attribute
- Improved AI logic for performing Corner Charged attacks
- Addressed reported concern in Royal Rumble where characters could roll through the ropes during a reversal
- Addressed reported concern regarding an instance where AI was prevented from performing their Secondary Signature if it used the same position as the Primary Signature
- Removed limitation in WarGames which prevented diving from the top of the cage to an opponent laying on a table.
- Added UI to help clarify when a player is swapping control to a different teammate in WarGames and Normal Tag Team matches
- Improved stability in online matches.
- Improved overall experience when joining a session or accepting an invite.
- Also improved overall experience with Community Creations uploads and downloads.
- Superstars will now show as Eliminated in all online elimination style matches.
- Due to reported concerns of an issue that may occur during online play, we have temporarily disabled 8-player online on Xbox One only. We are currently testing fixes and will release a patch as soon as possible.
- Improved overall stability in all multiple Create modes
- Improved stability in CAS when creating a CAS character with maximum number of parts and during long long creation sessions
- Addressed reported concerns of Creations related achievements not being awarded properly
- Improved stability of Rivalries and Rivalry outcomes
- Improved matchmaking logic
- Also improved overall Universe stability
- Addressed reported concerns related to post-match cutscenes playing after disqualifications.
- Allow GMs to set Triple Threat and Fatal Four Way matches as Title Matches.
- Improved stability when purchasing multiple Power Cards and addressed reported concerns related to timing of when certain Power Cards can be activated.
- Improved stability when progressing through later seasons and selecting Keepers.
- Addressed reported concerns with Journal entries not appearing correctly.
- Improved Drama functionality in early weeks.
- Improved Season Ranking display consistency.
- Badges activated in Quickplay
- Addressed reported concerns related to general stability
- Addressed reported concerns in The Lock’s “Faction Forming” and The Legacy’s “Make Your (Brief)Case” Storylines where a “Front Running Grapple” Objective may have failed to complete
- Addressed reported concern related to story flow in “The Legacy” that caused players to end up in the Dynamic HUB with no Storylines to play. The flow was from Choosing to “Turn on Ava” and then starting the “A Good Inv-EST-ment” storyline” Note this will only address this reported concern in future save slots.