Iron Galaxy has released the third patch for the PC version of UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves that removes the AVX2 CPU restriction. As such, owners of older CPUs, that do not support AVX2, can now launch and play the game.
This patch also brings additional mouse improvements. For instance, it packs fixes to prevent loss of camera control for users in windowed mode, as well as fixes to camera behavior while strafing.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves November 16th Patch Notes
- Added support for older CPUs without AVX2 feature support
- If an older CPU is detected the title will switch to a fallback executable, either u4-l.exe or tll-l.exe
- Note: This method allows users with newer CPUs to still benefit from AVX2 support without impact to their performance
- Mouse Improvements
- Additional fixes to prevent loss of camera control for users in windowed mode
- Additional fixes to camera behavior while strafing
- Improved camera speed in photo mode at higher framerates
- Stability Improvements
- Fixed a crash from choosing not to delete a corrupted save file
- Changed GPU driver version notification to allow users to skip the warning without updating
- Enabled a command line option to change the shader cache directory from the default location in C:\ProgramData (see HOW TO CHANGE SHADER CACHE LOCATION below)
- Updated motion blur correctness at up to 8k resolution