Playground Games has released a new patch for Forza Horizon 5. According to the release notes, the November 21st Update fixes a number of bugs that plagued the game.
Going into more details, this patch fixes five specific issues. Moreover, it packs some general stability improvements. However, it does not restore the Auction House which remains unavailable.
As always, Steam and Microsoft Store will download this patch the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Forza Horizon 5 November 21st Update Release Notes
- Fixed an issue in chapter 3 of Donut Media @Horizon story where the Speed Zone wasn’t getting activated for some players
- Fixed an issue where some players could experience client crashes on Xbox Series S when upgrading their cars in chapter 2 of the Donut Media @ Horizon story
- Also fixed an issue with the 2000 Nissan Silvia Spec R hood would incorrectly display when applying the C-West Street hood alongside the Rocket Bunny widebody kit
- Fixed an issue with the 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z missing rear diffuser on the Rocket Bunny widebody kit
- Fixed an issue with Super 7 challenges where players could get an unintended amount of credits through an exploit
- General stability improvements
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”