Bend Studio has released a brand new update for the PC version of Days Gone. According to the team, patch 1.04 adds an option to turn off Data Collection. In order to do that, you’ll have to select “Limited Data”.
Moreover, this update adds mouse interactivity to the repair/refuel icons. It also fixes some decal rendering issues, including tire tracks and footprints. Furthermore, it fixes some crashes and removes Audio Device Auto-Detect.
As always, Steam will download this patch the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Days Gone Patch 1.04 Release Notes
- Fixed decal rendering, including tire tracks and footprints
- Fixed game hang when the cinematic starts before the mission ‘What’s A Nice Girl’
- Crash fixes
- Removed Audio Device Auto-Detect
- Updated Russian localization
- Added mouse interactivity to the repair/refuel icons
- Fixed Achievements progress bar that was not updating on Steam
To turn OFF Data Collection, please select Limited Data
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”