Bend Studio has released a brand new update for the PC version of Days Gone. According to the team, patch 1.04 adds an option to turn off Data Collection. In order to do that, you’ll have to select “Limited Data”.
Moreover, this update adds mouse interactivity to the repair/refuel icons. It also fixes some decal rendering issues, including tire tracks and footprints. Furthermore, it fixes some crashes and removes Audio Device Auto-Detect.
As always, Steam will download this patch the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Days Gone Patch 1.04 Release Notes
- Fixed decal rendering, including tire tracks and footprints
- Fixed game hang when the cinematic starts before the mission ‘What’s A Nice Girl’
- Crash fixes
- Removed Audio Device Auto-Detect
- Updated Russian localization
- Added mouse interactivity to the repair/refuel icons
- Fixed Achievements progress bar that was not updating on Steam
To turn OFF Data Collection, please select Limited Data