Raven Software has released the June 24th update for Call of Duty Warzone. According to the team, this new update adds a new limited-time event, called Ground Fall. This event will only last a couple of hours as it will end later today at 10AM PST / 7PM CEST.
Moreover, the June 24th Patch reduces the Dirt Bike audio. It also comes with a number of bug fixes. For instance, it fixes additional collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing players to exploit/peek/shoot through them. It also fixes an issue causing the Red Door use/interact prompt text to not appear properly.
As always, Battlenet will download this latest update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Call of Duty Warzone June 24th Update Release Notes
- Ground Fall, a Limited-Time Event
- Ending today at 10 AM PST / 7 PM CEST.
- The Dirt Bike audio has been reduced.
- The Riot Shield has been temporarily removed from ground loot.
- It will remain available in Supply Boxes.
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Spotter Scope ability to remain available to use for the duration of the match if the Player used the Spotter Scope prior to picking up Weapons.
- Also fixed an issue causing the Red Door use/interact prompt text to not appear properly.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”