Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines fans, here is something for you today. The Unofficial Patch is pretty much essential to all those wishing to re-experience this RPG. And the team behind it has released a brand new version, sporting a number of fixes and improvements.
According to the release notes, the Unofficial Patch 9.9 adds beheading blood and restores props to Chateau and junkyard. It also improves rotate camera movement setup and SDK. Moreover, it restores Vision of Death and Suicide damages and Aggravated Soak and restores Yukie animation. Furthermore, it fixes basic pistol ammos and fixed tutorial bug, and fixes blueblood, Bertram and Yukie dialogues and some map details.
The Unofficial Patch is like a restoration mod adding a lot of unfinished content, including new quests, maps, weapons, items, characters, dialogue, graphics, models, sounds and music.
Those interested can download the latest version of the Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines – Unofficial Patch mod from here.
And here is the complete changelog for Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines – Unofficial Patch 9.9:
- Provided shortcuts to skip most endgame fighting, see walkthrough.
- Added beheading blood and restored props to Chateau and junkyard.
- Improved rotate camera movement setup and SDK, thanks to Psycho-A.
- Restored Vision of Death and Suicide damages and Aggravated Soak.
- Added door trap to warrens shortcut and improved museum fire exit.
- Fixed casting hands, feeding histories and Pearl of Dubai effect.
- Restored Yukie animations, missing ambient schemes and Chang jump.
- Fixed bugs with Trip’s drug and Gary’s fleshy ball poster quests.
- Improved title menu and character sheet clan symbols, thanks IanW.
- Fixed Hannah’s appointment book date and more minor text details.
- Restored basic pistol ammos and fixed tutorial bug, thanks Malkav.
- Hid map bugs in SM hubs, clinic, museum, Society and Luckee Star.
- Fixed blueblood, Bertram and Yukie dialogues and some map details.
- Corrected hand and sound in Nines intro cutscene, thanks DLLullu.