Kalypso Media has announced the release of Tropico 5 – Complete Collection for the PC, bringing the most comprehensive Tropico package yet to his adoring fans and prospective dictators everywhere. In order to celebrate this announcement, Kalypso Media has also released the launch trailer for this particular version that can be viewed below.
Packing in both full expansions ‘Espionage’ and ‘Waterborne’ along with all 10 DLC add-ons released to date, Tropico 5 – Complete Collection delivers overs 100 hours of gameplay, giving fans the best ever chance to test their mettle as the Caribbean’s latest mastermind dictator. More maps, more missions, more buildings, more beards.
Here are the key features of Tropico 5 – Complete Edition:
- The Complete Collection contains the full version of Tropico 5 as well as the two full expansion add on packs Espionage and Waterborne as well as all 10 DLC content packs (The Big Cheese, Mad World, Generalissimo, Joint Venture, Surf’s Up, Gone Green, Supervillian, Inquisition, Super Computer and T-Day.
- The Eras – Start your reign during colonial times, survive the World Wars and the Great Depression, be a dictator during the Cold War, and advance your country to modern times and beyond.
- The Dynasty – Each member of the extended family of El Presidente is present on the island and may be used as ruler, appointed manager, ambassador or general.
- Research and Renovate – Advance your nation by discovering new buildings, technologies and resources.
- Advanced trade system and trade fleet – Amass a global trade fleet and use your ships to secure trade routes to neighbouring islands or world’s superpowers, both for export and import.
- Explore your island – Discover what lies beyond the fog of war. Send prospectors to look for new deposits, but be wary of hostile animals and native tribes.
- All new art – All artwork is re-made from scratch to provide Tropico 5 with a unique visual identity.
- Cooperative and competitive multiplayer – Up to 4 players can build up their own cities and economies on any given island map. Players can choose to share resources, supply and population or declare war on each other.