Frozenbyte has just released a new update for their mesmerizing puzzle-platformer, Trine 2. This is the first patch for the final version of the game and it updates it to v1.07. Among other things, this patch comes with support for more mouse buttons in Configure menu and fixes for various localizations and crashes. This update with be auto-downloaded next time you start the Steam client and you can view its entire changelog after the jump.
Trine 2 Update 1.07 Changelog:
– added error message when render target creation fails
– added support for more mouse buttons in Configure menu
– fixed multiple crashes
– fixed Configure Controls menu to work properly with DirectInput pads
– fixed saving the last used controller for the first local player
– fixed default gamepad names
– fixed gamepad binds loading issue
– fixed various localizations
– tweaked loading screen; controller does not change anymore
– Mac: file deletion fix (Reset to default button)
– Mac: Xbox 360 Controller now works (but is not configurable yet)
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved - and still does - the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the "The Evolution of PC graphics cards."