Level Infinite and Hotta Studio have announced that the upcoming open-world RPG, Tower of Fantasy, will release globally in Q3 2022. This global release will support eight languages (English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Indonesian).
Tower of Fantasy is a shared open-world RPG with a vibrant, anime-inspired art style and exhilarating sci-fi setting. The game is set hundreds of years in the future on the distant planet of Aida.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Tower of Fantasy’s in-depth character creation system allows players to customize their main character to look like themselves, or someone completely different. The only limit is your own imagination!
- Tower of Fantasy lets you explore the vast world of Aida, fight through Ruins, and conquer world bosses, all with your group of friends or solo. Players can create or join parties through the world channel
- Multiplayer Boss Battles. Players can tackle difficult world bosses by linking up with fellow wanderers to fight together
- Explore a vast, sci-fi themed open-world as you discover character’s unique backstories and uncover different weapons and playstyles
- Fight in battles on an epic scale through diverse and exciting combats as you explore and interact with a vibrant world as embark on your journey
Now as you’ll clearly see from the following trailer, the game’s art style is very similar to Genshin Impact. Thus, let’s hope that its gameplay will not be a copy of it.