Aleks Vuckovic has just released a new version of his Redux Mod for The Witcher 3. The Witcher 3 Redux is a “light” gameplay overhaul, bringing enough major changes to its gameplay. Therefore, this is gameplay mod that we recommend using in your second playthrough.
According to the modder, The Witcher 3 Redux Version 3.3 increases damage resistance of all human enemies in Toussaint by 15%. It also increases increased Cloud Giant’s attack power and resistances.
Furthermore, this new version reworks English string file to be a smaller size. It also fixes bugged interaction between Metamorphosis Mutation and Katakan Decoction.
Do note that this gameplay mod is not compatible with The Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition. However, it should be compatible with all the graphics mod for this RPG. Thus, you will be able to use it alongside The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project, The Witcher 3 True Fires, and this 2.2GB AI-enhanced HD Texture Pack.
You can download The Witcher 3 Redux V3.3 from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
The Witcher 3 Redux Version 3.3 Release Notes
- Slightly nerfed alchemy skill “Fast Metabolism”. Was still too powerful. Skill needs to be unequipped and reequipped for changes to take effect.
- Increased damage resistance of all human enemies in Toussaint by 15%.
- Rebalanced damage from Alzur’s Thunder – was a tad overpowered.
- Lowered Aerondight’s charge damage boost from 10% to 5%
- Further increased Cloud Giant’s attack power and resistances.
- Lowered Dettlaff’s Monster/Bat form Shock resistance by 35%.
- Fixed bugged interaction between Metamorphosis Mutation and Katakan Decoction
- Reworked English string file to be a smaller size, thanks to user ArchiTEK.
- (DL)v1.9: Added support for French (thanks to user ArchiTEK) and some final tweaks.