The Dedicated W3EE Mod Team has released a brand new version of The Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition. Version 4.77 adds a new “normal” ingredient lock for ingredients without secondaries. Moreover, it fixes various bugs and issues.
The Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition is a complete and comprehensive rework of the game. This mod aims to offer a much higher quality experience than the original game ever could. Its first version came out in February 2019 and since then, the modder has been constantly improving it.
Since this mod changes a lot of gameplay features, we strongly suggest using it in your second playthrough. Naturally, this mod will not be compatible with any other gameplay mod for The Witcher 3.
You can download its latest version from here. You can also find below its complete changelog.
The Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition Version 4.77 Release Notes
- Fixed Noonwraith mutaugen not granting increased potency with Synergy talent.
- Fixed Meteorite Silver Plate armor sign intensity bonus not working.
- Also fixed faulty duration display on Superior Moon Dust.
- Fixed Bereavement enchantment on silver swords not giving them the correct amount of steel damage.
- Fixed base injury chance calculation being incorrect (which also buffs falka oil by an insane amount).
- Added new “normal” ingredient lock for ingredients without secondaries.