SPIDERS has released the first patch for The Technomancer. According to the release notes, this patch implements a key that toggles walking or running, reworks the game’s Easy mode so that Easy difficulty so that it is more accessible to players, and brings various fixes and stability improvements. This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below.
The Technomancer – Update 3636 Changelog:
- Fixed a bug where you could be blocked in the “Under Threat” main quest.
- Fixed an item duplication exploit
- Fixed a bug preventing to complete the tutorial if you changed the binding before starting it
- Fixed a bug where the wrong button was shown during the tutorial with a PS4 controller on PC
- Fixed animation bugs on the character
- Fixed two bugs preventing to complete side quests “Crowd of beggar” and “Extortion under threat” after fleeing from Ophir
- Minor bug fixes
- Stability improvements
- Minor UI improvements
- Implementation of a key that toggles walking or running, bound on “Caps Lock” by default
- Rework on the loot/drain binding system in keyboard/mouse controls: Loot will now always be bound on “interaction 1” (E) and drain on “interaction 2” (Q)
- ‘Easier’ Easy Mode – Following player feedback, we’ve reworked Easy difficulty to be more accessible. This is ideal for anyone who wants to enjoy the story without investing too much time into combat.