Respawn has released a brand new update for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. According to the release notes, the January 15th patch fixes an issue where Bounty Hunters would sometimes get stuck in Zeffo.
Moreover, this patch fixes a bug that was causing one of the elevators in the last level to have a tendency of disappearing. It also resolves an issue where some text was overlapping in Photomode for specific screen ratios.
It’s also worth noting that this latest update improves collision on Ilum and updates language translations.
As always, Origin will download this patch the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order January 15th Patch Notes
Fixes & Improvements
- We’ve fixed an issue where Bounty Hunters would sometimes get stuck in Zeffo.
- Not only was the Photomode camera able to explode rockets, it could interact with trigger volumes within the levels that could potentially break the game. We’ve fixed this to ensure that you can continue playing the game after using Photomode. Unfortunately, this also means that rockets will be unaffected by the camera moving forward.
- There was a bug that was causing one of the elevators in the last level to have a tendency of disappearing. It should now be present at all times.
- We’ve improved collision on Ilum.
- Our language translations have been updated.
- There was an issue where some text was overlapping in Photomode for specific screen ratios. That has been fixed.
- The Albino Wyyyschokk tactical guide entry wasn’t appearing for all users, this should now be fixed.
- We’ve fixed Gorgara having a tendency to disappear at specific times on Dathomir.
- Pre-order content has now been unlocked for all players. This content includes:
- Orange Lightsaber Blade Color
- Mygeeto Campaign Lightsaber Hilt
- Umbaran Campaign Lightsaber Hilt
- Bee-D-1 Skin
- Gold Squadron Stinger Mantis Skin