Jon Hare and Combobreaker have just released the second major patch for Sociable Soccer. According to the release notes, this patch updates pitch, ball, stadium and crowd graphics, improves the in-game lighting system, as well as goalkeepers and AI.
Moreover, this second major update for Sociable Soccer completely updates all competitions to reflect all teams and players across
the world for 2017-2018 season. This basically means that this patch updates over 30,000 players, 1,000 teams and 67 competitions.
As always, Steam will auto-download this update the next time you launch its client and you can view its complete changelog below.
Sociable Soccer Second Major Patch Release Notes:
- Full update of all competitions to reflect all teams and players across the world for 2017-2018 season (over 30,000 players, 1,000 teams and 67 competitions updated)
- Updated pitch, ball, stadium and crowd graphics
- Improved lighting system in game
- Added button to skip replays and intros
- Improved Goalkeepers
- Improved AI
- Better player selection for slide tackles and improved defender retention when out of possession
- New player cards