Capcom has released the fourth patch for Resident Evil 7. According to the release notes, this new update adds HDR support for AMD’s graphics cards, as well as support for the free content update, “Not A Hero” Campaign.
The free Not a Hero DLC sees the return of Resident Evil fan favourite and veteran BSAA soldier Chris Redfield. Taking place after the horrific events that befell Ethan Winters in Resident Evil 7 biohazard, Not a Hero brings a brand new experience playing as Chris to face new threats not met in the main game. As a member of New Umbrella, Chris and team quickly set up a strategy to counter this latest threat.
In addition, this latest patch for Resident Evil 7 adds support for “End of Zoe” DLC, updates virtual surround system to Yamaha’s ViReal system and other minor bugs.
Steam will auto-download this patch the next time you launch its client. Resident Evil 7’s free DLC, Not A Hero, will release in a few hours and will be available to all owners of Resident Evil 7. Belo you can find the full release notes for this fourth update.
Resident Evil 7 Patch #4 Release Notes:
- Added support for the free content update, “Not A Hero” Campaign
- Added support for “End of Zoe” DLC
- Added Steam Achievements specific to “Not A Hero” and “End of Zoe” campaigns
- Added HDR support for AMD based graphics cards
- Updated virtual surround system to Yamaha’s ViReal system
- Fixed other minor bugs