EIDOS Montreal and Nixxes have released a new PC update for Shadow of the Tomb Raider. According to the release notes, PC patch #9 brings various fixes towards audio issues, ANSEL stability and Co-Op Mode stability, and adds Friends leaderboards to the Challenge Tombs menu section for each Challenge Tomb & Mode.
Moreover, adds support for the game’s second DLC, adds the option to change the selected COOP Challenge Tomb while in the Lobby with another player and brings various smaller bug fixes.
Unfortunately, Nixxes has not implemented yet the promised real-time ray tracing effects, though NVIDIA claimed that these effects will be coming soon to the game. From what we know, Shadow of the Tomb Raider will be using real-time raytracing for its shadows, enabling all light sources to cast proper dynamic shadows.
As always, Steam will auto-download this patch the next time you launch its client and you can find its complete changelog below.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider PC Patch #9 Release Notes
- New content added with The Pillar: new side-mission and challenge tomb, and new outfits, weapons and skill.
- New Achievements added with The Pillar.
- New challenge tomb from The Pillar added in the Challenge Tomb menu: Path of Huracan.
- Various fixes towards audio issues.
- Various fixes towards ANSEL stability.
- Various fixes towards COOP mode stability.
- Friends leaderboards have been added to the Challenge Tombs menu section for each Challenge Tomb & Mode.
- Photographer mode: Added the option to hide Lara’s weapons.
- Photographer mode: Now hides undesirable on-screen effects when entering photographer mode.
- Added the option to change the selected COOP Challenge Tomb while in the Lobby with another player.
- Various smaller bug fixes.