The team behind the most promising Playstation 3 emulator, RPCS3, has released a new version of it. According to the release notes, this new version comes with various ARMv7 core improvements (for PSVita), adds Vulkan renderer, and sports big accuracy improvements and bugfixes.
We won’t be sharing any links for this emulator, however you can easily find it by googling “rpcs3 official site”. Do note that we won’t allow links to ROMs or PS3’s bios.
Here is the changelog for this brand new version of RPCS3:
- PPU LLVM recompiler removed (not final)
- Old PPU interpreter removed completely
- Added Vulkan renderer
- Common utilities for all backends
- Big accuracy improvements and bugfixes
- Various HLE modules rewritten/removed temporarily
- More HLE functions implemented
- Accuracy improvements
- ARMv7 core improvements
- ELF loaders rewrittten and unified (PS3 and PSV)
- PRX loader improved
- Big cleanups and rewrites
- Logging system rewritten
- Configuration system rewritten
- Various submodules updated
Have fun everyone!