Afterburner Studios has released Dreamscaper: Prologue on the PC. Dreamscaper: Prologue is basically a free demo of the full game that will get you familiar with the game mechanics. In order to celebrate this launch, the team has also released a new trailer that you can find below.
Dreamscaper is a surreal, roguelite-inspired action RPG with modernized hack’n’slash combat about lucid dreaming. The game aims to blend elements from brawlers, top-down shooters, and dungeon crawlers. Its free demo consists of the level Home Town and features 4-6 hours of unlockable content.
Afterburner Studios aims to release the full version of Dreamscaper in Summer 2020.
Lastly, you can download Dreamscaper: Prologue from here. You can also find below the game’s key features.
- Lean into the nightmares and make the rush of permadeath your ally.
- Use lucid powers to manipulate the elements, warp space, and even control time itself.
- Battle bosses that embody Isolation, Fear, Negativity, Loss and more.
- Upgrade a multitude of surreal items and discover powerful artifacts.
- Live Cassidy’s waking life and uncover the mystery of her story.