UFO Interactive has announced that Raiden V: Director’s Cut will be coming to Steam this Fall. In order to celebrate this announcement, UFO Interactive has released a new trailer for this Director’s Cut version of its top-down shoot ’em up that can be viewed below.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Extreme Graphics – Raiden V: Director’s Cut features full 1080P support to bring every explosion, missile attacks and boss kills to earth shattering realism on HDTV’s and monitors.
- Tri View HUD – Raiden V: Director’s Cut reaches new levels of frenetic and heart pounding action as real time game status changes, command center data and game play simultaneously and continuously update you on the action.
- Multiplayer – First time ever, local two-player cooperative play!
- Cheer Attack – A Powerful special attack for your secondary weapons – but only for a few seconds – don’t miss your window!
- Fully Narrated Storyline – who’s got time to read!
- New Ships – 3 Unique Ships with different strengths and weapons.
- Health Bars – Keep an eye on your ship’s health if you want to make it to your final destination