Bandai Namco and Slightly Mad Studios have announced that Project CARS – Pagani Edition is now available on Steam. The Pagani Edition is a free to play version of Project CARS with support for both the Oculus Rift and the HTC Vive VR headsets, as well as support for 4K resolutions.
Project CARS – Pagani Edition features the Pagani Huayra, Huayra BC, Zonda Cinque, Zonda R, and Zonda Revolucion, and three intricately modeled tracks — the Nürburgring and Nordschleife combo, Monza GP, and Azure Coast — along with two game modes.
According to its description, this free, PC-only game has been built around the market-leading Project CARS simulation, and is the result of a unique collaboration with legendary Italian car-maker Pagani Automobili.
Those interested can download Project CARS – Pagani Edition from here.
Here are the game’s PC requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7 with latest Service Packs, or later
- Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400, 3.0 GHz AMD Phenom II X4 940
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GTX 260, ATI Radeon HD 5770
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card