Versus Evil has released the E3 2021 gameplay trailer for UnMetal. UnMetal started as a top-down Metal Gear parody game, and is full of MGS hidden references and easter eggs.
UnMetal is a 2D stealth/action game (with a bit of humor) where the goal is to escape from an enemy military base. What started as a simple break out ended up being an inside operation to prevent a massive attack against the NATO.
There is currently no ETA on when UnMetal will come out. Nevertheless, PC gamers can download its demo from Steam. Below you can also find the game’s key features.
- Uncover a clandestine plot as you escape from an enemy base where you were imprisoned for a crime you didn’t commit.
- Modern gameplay mechanics that pay homage to a solid classic.
- Gain experience and skills by utilizing stealth to take down your enemies.
- Deceive, adapt, and do whatever is necessary to escape… even if you have to impersonate a cat.
- Enjoy the thrill of interrogation as you elaborate specifics of your great escape to a lieutenant who seeks to scrutinize Jesse’s every word in an intricate report.
- Decipher a plethora of satirical culture, gaming and movie references. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry and you’ll fall in love with them.
- Collect an arsenal of classic gear, things that go “pew-pew”, maybe a thing or two that goes “BOOM!”, and some things that go “BOING!”, and definitely a thing that goes “SCRATCH”.