LGM Games, creators of the Starpoint Gemini franchise, announced today a brand-new title. The new installment is an open-world space action single-player RPG that puts the player in the cockpit of Captain Jonathan Bold, a space adventurer travelling the vast universe of Starpoint Gemini 3.
As the press release reads, for the first time in the franchise, Starpoint Gemini 3 introduces 3D, animated NPCs that players can interact with, and this time the flight path leads beyond Gemini as they get to explore two new planetary systems, visiting various venues, from pubs with shady clientele to high-tech facilities and noisy, glitzy nightclubs.
Along with the action-packed space battles, Starpoint Gemini 3 will come with an array of novel possibilities. With the help of ADAH, a digital consciousness that runs the ship’s computer, players can operate the ship’s drone and accomplish tasks they wouldn’t otherwise be able to do.
Here are the game’s key features
- Adrenaline-packed dogfighting combat
- Brand new tri-system universe layout
- Immersive gameplay and an absorbing storyline with a copious quantity of encounter quests, characters and activities
- Detailed visitable interiors
- New out-of-ship drone control and exploration of space structures
- Rich, versatile free-roam content
- Modular ship upgrading system