Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered releases later today and NVIDIA has released an optimized Game Ready driver for it. Moreover, the NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 516.94 WHQL driver offers support for the latest releases and updates including Madden NFL 23 and the beta for SUPER PEOPLE.
This new driver also fixes some other issues. For instance, it resolves an audio issue that could occur when PC users were connecting an NVIDIA Ampere GPU to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver. It also addresses some stutter/sluggish performance issues in Xbox app. Oh, and it also packs the game fixes that were included in the latest hotfix driver.
You can download this new driver from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 516.94 WHQL Driver Release Notes
Game Ready for Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for Marvel’s SpiderMan Remastered which includes support for the latest gaming technologies including NVIDIA DLSS, NVIDIA DLAA, NVIDIA HBAO+, and upgraded ray-tracing effects. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest releases and updates including Madden NFL 23 and the beta for SUPER PEOPLE.
- [Apex Legends] Improves gameplay stability.
- [Red Dead Redemption 2] Performance improvement when using DLSS is lower compared to previous drivers.
- [Overwatch] Game may freeze on launching a match.
- [MSI GE66 Raider 10UG/MSI GE76 Raider 10UH] Windows brightness setting does not work when notebook is in dedicated GPU mode.
- [Chivalry 2] Toggling DLSS preset may cause gameplay to shimmer or show black rectangle.
- [Dungeons 3] Game will crash on startup.
- [Destiny 2] Game may randomly freeze after launching game or during gameplay.
- [Prepar3D] Light sources display flashing black boxes.
- [Xbox Application] Windowed G-SYNC engages and cause stutter/ sluggish performance in Xbox app.
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: With the GPU connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, audio may drop out when playing back Dolby Atmos.