French retailer Smartoys has just leaked the first screenshots and details for an upcoming remake of Alone in the Dark. And since THQ Nordic will hold its Digital Showcase later today, we are pretty sure that the publisher will officially reveal it today.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Explore Derceto’s mansion in this revisit of Alone in the Dark, a true love letter to the 90s horror classic
- Go back to the roots of psychological horror. Experience an atmospheric adventure worthy of the game that founded the genre
- Immerse yourself in a world punctuated by sounds that will give you goosebumps against a backdrop of doom jazz as memorable as it is hypnotic
- Feel the adrenaline as you desperately try to survive a world where reality is beginning to crumble, evil lurks in every shadow, and ammunition is scarce
- Experience this nightmare from the perspective of Emily Hartwood or Edward Carnby. Unearth the dark secrets of a Gothic mansion
- Go beyond imagination through a complex psychological story written by cult screenwriter Mikael Hedberg, author of SOMA and Amnesia.
Enjoy the screenshots and stay tuned for more!