NVIDIA has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 516.59 WHQL driver supports Windows 11 22H2, CUDA 11.7, and the GeForce GTX 1630 GPU.
Furthermore, this new driver offers optimal performance in F1 22. F1 22 will support both NVIDIA’s DLSS and Ray Tracing effects. And even though EA has not provided us with a code, we’ll be sure to purchase the game for our PC Performance Analysis purposes (so yeah, don’t expect a day-1 article).
You can download this new driver from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 516.59 WHQL Driver Release Notes
Game Ready Driver
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for F1 22 which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS to maximize performance and features four high-fidelity ray-traced effects. In
addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest releases and updates including Loopmancer and Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak.
- [Red Dead Redemption][Vulkan]: Some objects may flicker when player is indoors.
- [OpenGL] Minecraft Java Edition may display artifacts when using Optifine shaders.
- [OpenGL] Artifacts may appear in Second Life when connecting using third party viewers.
- [Neverwinter Nights] Light sources not rendering correctly.
- [Vulkan] Path of Exile displays flashing black textures.
- [G-SYNC] Games may stutter when bringing up the Xbox app overlay.
- [UE5] General UE5 stability improvements.