NVIDIA has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the green team, the NVIDIA GeForce 511.65 WHQL driver fixes the stuttering issues in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. As such, owners of this game should definitely download this driver and give it a go.
Going into more details, this driver addresses the stutters (or light to poor hitching) issues that could occur in multiple applications due to allocation creation. In theory, other PC games should also have fewer stutters now with this driver.
Do note that this driver will not fix the game’s traversal stutters. Instead, it will eliminate (or at least minimize) the stutters that could occur due to allocation creation.
Moreover, this driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for Dying Light 2 Stay Human. Additionally, it adds support for the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti and RTX 3070 Ti notebooks.
You can download this new driver from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
NVIDIA GeForce 511.65 WHQL Driver Release Notes
Game Ready for Dying Light 2 Stay Human
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS to maximize performance and features several DirectX 12
Ultimate ray-traced effects. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest new titles and updates including Sifu.
Includes support for the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti and RTX 3070 Ti notebooks.
- [Windows11][Far Cry 6]: Geometric corruption occurs in the benchmark and in gameplay.
- Multiple apps report stutter (or light to poor hitching) due to allocation creation.
- [Notebook]: With Advanced Optimus configured in dGPU mode, notebook will display a black screen.
- Some 3440×1440 monitors may display a black screen when selecting a DLDSR resolution.
- [DirectX 12]: GeForce Experience Freestyle filters may cause game to flicker.
- [Forza Horizon]: The game freezes when applying livery or vinyl to certain cars when ray tracing is enabled.