NVIDIA has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 417.22 WHQL driver provides the optimal gaming experience for Battlefield V Tides of War Chapter 1: Overture Update (that was meant to come out today but was delayed).
Moreover, this new driver 3D profiles for Just Cause 4 and Project Nova, resolves some display corruption issues that could occur on higher refresh rate DisplayPort monitors upon resume from sleep mode, and resolves some NVIDIA panel issues.
Those interested can download the driver from here, and you can find the complete changelog below.
NVIDIA GeForce 417.22 WHQL Driver Release Notes
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Battlefield V Tides of War Chapter 1: Overture Update.
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Just Cause 4 – Good
- Project Nova – Good
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 – Not recommended
Software Module Versions
- nView – 149.34
- HD Audio Driver – 126.96.36.199
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.18.0907
- GeForce Experience – 188.8.131.52
- CUDA – 10.0
- Display corruption may occur on higher refresh rate DisplayPort monitors upon resume from sleep mode. 
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: Incorrect overclocked memory clock is reported. 
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: Incorrect Memory Data Rate is reported. 
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: RGB color format does not get set correctly even when forced in the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [Geforce RTX 2080 Ti][Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice]: The game crashes. 
- [Microsoft Edge]: The browser does not respond after playing a video. 
- [BenQ ZOWIE XL2730]: The display shows a black screen when the refresh rate is set to 144 Hz.