NVIDIA has released a new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the NVIDIA GeForce 384.94 WHQL driver offers optimal performance for Lawbreakers, ARK: Survival Evolved, Fortnite Early Access, Dark and Light, and Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice. In addition, this new driver is optimized for the new “Ultra” settings of EVE: Valkyrie.
Furthermore, the NVIDIA GeForce 384.94 driver updates the SLI profiles for ARK: Survival Evolved, IL-2: Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad and Lawbreakers, fixes some crash issues in Watch_Dogs 2 on Titan X cards, some screen freeze issues in NieR: Automata on GeForce GTX 780/780 Ti cards, as well as some freeze issues in Gears of War 4.
Moreover, this new driver displayport no signal issues on GTX980 cards after turning the monitor off and then back on, some Windows HDR settings conflict issues in Shadow Warrior 2 with ingame HDR settings (resulting in color over-saturation) on GeForce TX 1070/1080 cards, and a bug that prevented Titan XP owners enabling HDR from the in-game HDR settings in Mass Effect: Andromeda after the game launched in full-screen mode.
Those interested can download this new driver from here.
And here are the full release notes for the NVIDIA GeForce 384.94 WHQL driver.
Provides the optimal gaming experience for LawBreakers, ARK: Survival Evolved, Fortnite Early Access, Dark and Light, and Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice.
Game Ready VR
Provides the optimal gaming experience for EVE: Valkyrie’s “Ultra” graphics update.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- ARK: Survival Evolved
- IL-2: Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad
3D Vision Profiles Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice – Not Recommended
- Lawbreakers – Fair
- ARK: Survival Evolved – Not Recommended
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 980][IL2-Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad]: There is no performance improvement under DirectX 11 after enabling SLI.
- [Star Ruler 2]: The game crashes within minutes of gameplay.
- [Titan Xp][Mass Effect – Andromeda]: After launching the game in full-screen mode, HDR cannot be enabled from the in-game HDR settings.
- [GeForce TX 1070/1080][Shadow Warrior 2]: Windows HDR settings conflict with ingame HDR settings, resulting in color over-saturation.
- [GeForce GTX 970][Gears of War 4]: The game may freeze with Release 384 drivers.
- [GeForce GTX 780/780 Ti][NieR:Automata]: The screen may freeze during gameplay.
- [Titan X][Watch Dogs 2]: The game may crash when launched.
- [GeForce GTX][DNF]: Poor game performance.
- [Windows Store – Channel 9 / rPlay]: In full-screen mode, the application playback becomes choppy and then the application crashes.
- [GeForce GTX 980][DisplayPort]: There is no signal on the monitor after turning the monitor off and then back on.