NVIDIA has released a new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, this driver offers optimal performance for Tekken 7 and Star Trek Bridge Crew.
In addition, this driver fixes an issue that prevented SLI being enabled unless Norton 360 was disabled or
Windows was booted in Safe Mode, addresses some blue-screen crash issues on the GTX1060 GPUs, and fixes some stuttering issues in PREY.
Those interested can download this new driver from here.
And here are the release notes for the NVIDIA GeForce 382.33 WHQL driver:
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Tekken 7 and Star Trek Bridge Crew.
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Tekken 7 – Fair
Software Module Versions
- NView – 148.47
- HD Audio Driver – 220.127.116.11
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.17.0329
- GeForce Experience – 18.104.22.168
- CUDA – 8.0 [TITAN X][3D Vision]
- [Windows 10 Creator’s Update]: The Windows Store does not
open when 3D Vision is enabled. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080Ti][Prey 2]: Stuttering occurs during gameplay. 
- [GeForce GTX 1070][Windows 10 Creator’s Update]: In multi-display mode, extended monitors cannot be be put into sleep mode. 
- [GeForce GTX 1060]: Blue-screen crash occurs pointing to driver (Nvlddmkm.sys) after the system reboots from sleep mode. 
- [GeForce GTX 970][SLI]: SLI cannot be enable unless Norton 360 is disabled or Windows is booted in Safe Mode.